Monday, July 27, 2015

7

...Deadly sins.
...Continents in the world.
...Seas.
...Colors in a rainbow.
...Wonders of the world.
...Days in the week.
.
Seven. That is how many days are left in my cycling adventure. I'm feeling bittersweet about it already, because I know this week will be over very soon. However, this experience will stay with me for the rest of my life. The people I've interacted with, the people we have helped, and the effort we have given to make this world easier for others. I hope you have enjoyed my blogs. I plan to go back and add pictures to each blog as well as maybe give more information that I remember. I am not ending the blog now. Who knows, I might right a post every night until we get there, because days seem short from here on out (71 miles maximum).
.
What I am going to do is keep reminding you that I couldn't have made this impact without your help. Your donations we're crucial in this mission and it's not too late to donate. Every dollar we raise from here gets donated to the MS clinic in Seattle. If you would like to donate, whether it is again or for the first time, go to www.biketheusform.org and click the orange donate button. It takes just a few minutes. You can donate to me specifically by choosing my name in the drop menu, or pick those from my team who I have written about. As you donate, you can also remain anonymous or out your name and a memo bragging about how awesome you are for donating. Trust me, the money is put to good use either way. Our fearless leader, Don, is all about the money we raise going towards the cause and not getting spent on anything extraneous for the organization (which is why we camp so often and don't stay in hotels or get free food). Please donate if you can. I have decided to do a drawing from a hat for those who donated $20 or more and pick one or more lucky donors to win free things I have collected from around the country. Who knows what you could win? I certainly don't know yet, but you should totally get in on that while you have a chance! I have some things already that you would want, so donate to my cyclist page and I will let you know winners later next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment