Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Ride Day #1

Going from what I call my hometown in Wilmington, NC to Jacksonville, NC was such a weirdly pleasant ride. I made it 64 miles in just under 4 hours. That's because we were on some major and busy roads where cars were flying past me. So far, I was the third person to camp because I was one of the only people who didn't get lost :)

I took a lot of photos today because we had a beautiful scenic route through north topsail. It was an awesome ride with a little tailwind as well. The only thing I had an issue with (and it's a lesson I will never learn) is to not sing and bike at the same time. At like 20mph I had a beetle or some sort of massive bug flight straight into my mouth while I was smiling and singing with my guy Charlie Puth. It was so big I think it survived inside my mouth and I had to spit it back out. I spit it back out into the road, so thank goodness I didn't have anyone following behind me. Still it couldn't complain about today, so enjoy all the pictures I took!













No comments:

Post a Comment