Thursday, May 3, 2018

Day 3: Easy ride to the ferry

Today was a light day. Only 21 miles, so I wore my least favorite pair of bike shorts. Come to find out they have a hole on my left butt cheek. Glad my behind found a way to get a little sunlight.. We rolled out at 8 and got to the ferry with about an hour to spare. After riding, we spent 23 miles going out to okracoke on a ferry.

We changed into real people clothes at camp and then took off (by foot) to walk around the island. I got some fresh mahi mahi fish tacos and Old Bay seasoned fries. Now we're just walking around and enjoying life.

Tomorrow is an 81 miles day with lots of options for side adventures. I think caboose crew is going to go up Hatteras lighthouse which is tallest in the US (I think). Pictures to come, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment