Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Ride begins in a week!

I'm sitting here in probably the worst biking shape I have been in for some time staring out the window at all the rain from the past day and a half. Now I'm not completely a fair weather cyclist, but I just got my bike cleaned and fixed up for the 850 miles up the coast next week. I don't want to ruin all that work by having it get drenched in road water and dirt.

Instead I'm here making sure I pack all that I need and boy is that fun. I've got a weekend in Wilmington, 2 weeks on a bike, and then another week out of my car. It's my last big adventures until I begin school next month and I couldn't be more excited. ☺️

For those checking in, I reached my monetary goal while at the flea market this past weekend, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't raise more. Donations are always welcome and encouraged because all proceeds go towards helping people living with MS. If you want to donate and haven't done so before, you should do it here:
http://biketheusforms.org/cyclists/detail.asp?cid=1350

Check back in later as I'll be trying to post every day until I begin my drive back to NC on May 16th. I love y'all and thanks for all the support you've given me over these last few rides. Continue to pray for safety of myself and my teammates as they're currently riding through Georgia right now to meet up with me in Wilmington.

No comments:

Post a Comment