Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Time in the Northeast!

I forgot how this whole blog post action works, but I'm bringing it back to briefly talk about my time in NJ. I spent the past 2.5 years living in NJ and working very hard to develop my skills to become successful in a job relating to data analysis. I have so much gratitude and love for my coworkers and friends that I made while I was in NJ, but I'm so grateful to be able to continue my pursuit of knowledge by attending grad school with my dream program at NC State!

Similar to my bike trip before beginning work at Bloomberg, I biked across the country to promote not only change in the country but change in myself. I will be doing this same thing prior to grad school, though it's unfortunately going to be a shorter trip. I'm riding 837 miles up the east coast from the place I called home in undergrad at UNCW to the place I called home at Bloomberg in Princeton. Well, technically I will be biking to Philadelphia, but after I get there I will be going solo to NJ to say one final goodbye to my best friends before I leave for NC and start school literally a day later.

I'm so grateful for all of the support people have shown me in the past for these trips and you might be getting sick of me riding a bike, but just remember that these rides aren't about me. Yes, I'm powering the bicycle, but I'm only doing this to spread hope in the world. Your donation doesn't go to me, it goes to those who need a little bit of hope.

As always, here's the donation link: Donation Link

Thanks for reading and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment